- 16hrs/week – £11,750/annum
- Challenging and energetic role
- Well established, successful company
- Investors In People employer
This role interacts with many aspects of the company, our clients and external providers. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that actions required to support the brand and its continued growth are delivered.
- Creating content for our social media channels and interacting with external content as required
- Planning and implementing email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Creating video content for the company website and Youtube channel.
- Creating marketing documents for both digital and print.
- Managing our ongoing relationship with our 3rd party marketing partners, including attending meetings, analysing reports and feeding back on recommendations and actions required.
- Creating /editing the monthly newsletter and distributing to clients
- Maintaining regular updates with Membership clients
- Monitoring training bookings to enable targeted campaigns
- Liaising with Senior Training Administrator and others re specific campaigns.
- Analysing website traffic data and reporting back with recommendations
- Ensure latest positive Survey Monkey feedback is added to the website as directed by Senior Training Administrator. (STA)
- Update HCS Safety website as directed by Operations Manager.
- Contacting New & 3rd Party Bookers, sending out information and following up.
- Contacting delegates who have left us feedback via Survey Monkey
- Following up on IOSH Leading commitments and offering further support.
- Update communication records via SafetyNet Communicator
- Monitoring our competitors in terms of promotions and/or services offered.
- Ordering marketing materials, handouts, pens etc. ensuring that they are made available around the building and for course delegates.
- Report on actions and KPIs
In addition to the above, the role will include supporting other administrators at busy times and during holidays/ sickness.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and Director
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. The content of your letter may be as important as your CV.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th October.