IOSH Working Safely®
Who should attend the course?
Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know to keep themselves healthy and safe at work. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- A workforce that is aware of hazards and how to deal with them, as well as their legal responsibilities to themselves and others.
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their teams.
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety.
- Minimum disruption to working days and shifts – the one-day programme includes the assessment, so there’s no need to free up further time for a test after the course.
- Working safely meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus.
- Two key areas – health and safety and environmental basics – are covered in a single self-contained session.
How to find us
From M25- exit at J12 (M3), follow M3 South until is splits into M27 East/ West and follow the M27 Westbound until Junction 3. Turn left at the roundabout and join the M271. At the end of the road, take the 1st exit on the roundabout to join the A33 Millbrook Road West. Move into the middle lane and continue over Redbridge Flyover. Once over, move into the inside lane. You will continue through a set of crossroads with traffic lights. After approx. 300 yards you will see a slip road for the Solent Business Centre, directly after the TA. Turn into this road, and carry along, past Sparshatts until you reach a blue building. The car park is through gates on your left at the side of the blue building.