IOSH Managing Safely®
Who should attend the course?
IOSH Managing Safely® is for managers in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What will they get out of it?
What they need to know to manage the risks that their teams face. IOSH Managing Safely® will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job. Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely® certificate.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Management who are equipped to identify and deal with safety and health risks facing the business
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their managers
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for health and safety professionals
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered in slots that suit the business
- Key area – health and safety basics – are covered in a single programme.
How to find us
From M25- exit at J12 (M3), follow M3 South until is splits into M27 East/ West and follow the M27 Westbound until Junction 3. Turn left at the roundabout and join the M271. At the end of the road, take the 1st exit on the roundabout to join the A33 Millbrook Road West. Move into the middle lane and continue over Redbridge Flyover. Once over, move into the inside lane. You will continue through a set of crossroads with traffic lights. After approx. 300 yards you will see a slip road for the Solent Business Centre, directly after the TA. Turn into this road, and carry along, past Sparshatts until you reach a blue building. The car park is through gates on your left at the side of the blue building.